Did you mean: 
userubslsnbqXM
Constellation

Re: S8+ Scratching easily

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userc5RmAfVcvU wrote:

How about when you use the VR gear?

@userubslsnbqXM wrote:

Not sure how in the world people want to be rough with a 850.00 phone is beyond me. My Samsung S8Plus has zero scratches because  before I took it out of the I bought tempered liquid screen protector and a sturdy case.  Not a single scratch.

How about when you use the VR gear?

I won't use VR gear. Its Not my thing

user0Xj93KPsaK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is a tempered liquid screen protector?

userPfkNLGDcX9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine looks the same way. Very disappointed that the Gorilla glass 5 is this soft that taking in and out of my jeans or pants leaves these abrasions along the edge. My S7 Edge, which never has a screen protector, had no scratches or abrasions.

userBrCfsP7Kj8
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is it officially confirmed anywhere that GG5 is actually easier to scratch than GG4?

Although my phone is not as bad as some on this thread, there is some very slight scratches that can only be seen with screen off in glare after 2 weeks but my S7 edge had absolutely zero after 1 year. I keep phone in my back pocket and I'm worried now. 

Highlighted
Teresama67
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Maybe a wallet case is good idea? ..thats what I'm using on my s8 with screen protector..

userEa8gEzMaRN
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought a wallet case to protect my phone. It actually scratched the crap out of my screen. The funniest part is that there are no scratches on the case itself which is plastic. This is a joke when plastic is more durable than glass.

userRuU03JEtcN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dunno how I reply to a specific reply coz mine looks exactly like one of the pics...a smudge mark that has some hairline scratches underneath....I can temporarily remove scrub but it will reappear in like 1min. Right on the edge where it starts with curve. That happened on the 5th day of use and I don't put it anywhere unsafe and is alone when in a pocket.  This is ridiculous.....my iPhone 6 barely has hairline scratches after 2yrs of use, no case or protector.

has Samsung spoke about this yet?

userQFYN3Fl7hq
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am very disappointed with S8+, as thought with GG5 my phone will be protected but within 4 days of regular use and have abrasions on screen  display which is visible  only when screen is off. Now I think I will be I  need of tempered glass.  

usermfmXNMYhDg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes!  Mine is 2 1/2 weeks old and looks awful.  I'm not difficult on phones at all....had my S6 for 2 years, never used a screen protector and never a scratch.  I'm really disappointed in the S8 for that reason.

user4wd32fEr37
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yes!! i found on my s8+, and its really painful and driving me crazy, don't know what to do and how to replace it, i had this phone directly from samsung shop Uk on a yearly upgrade plan, now this issue has discovered so early what next i should do thats the biggest dilemma😡😡😡