Re: S8+ Scratching easily

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here WTF?! 

Highlighted
userI0b8fcCRgP
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here after less than 3 days in my pocket, I am really carefull about my stuff got the HTC M8 for +3 years and I had no scratch at all without any protection... My first Samsung, really disapointed.... What can we do ??? What is the next step Samsung ?

users2AySUmTKo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had a GS1, GS3, GS5, GS6 and GS8. I have never used a screen protector or tried to protect my screen. I have never had scratch until my black GS8 - it is like delicate tissue paper!! It keeps scratching and I am trying to keep it safe. Seriously defective. What can you do???

userctt2JCbYK7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Only two days with the phone and is already scratched

Bye bye Samsung, hello Apple

userVvCWsXmAJX
Astronaut

S8+ Scratching easily

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This phone scratches way to easy and after seeing other people's comments, if it drops it breaks. Had I known I would never have gotten this phone.

S8+ Scratching easily

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm getting the same micro scratches as everyone else. I take care of all of my devices and this is the first one that is getting scratched up. Great phone, but so scratch prone. ☹️
userRSGxDdfGrt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone also has a micro scratch on the front and a couple on the back and I've had the phone for a little over a week. Black S8+ Unlocked from Bestbuy. I'm gonna try to buff it out with some compound then throw on a screen protector although I don't like the feel.

userXgPVQWh3z0
Astronaut

S8+ Scratching easily

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I've always owned Samsung Galaxy phones. S2, S3, S5,S6 and now the S8. This is the first phone to ever give me issues. I've owned the phone for about a month now and it already has about 4 scratches on the screen. I'm very disappointed in the quality of the screen. I'm actually considering going back to my S6 since I've had it since it first came out and still looks brand new.
paulyd53
Astronaut

S8+ Scratching easily

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I keep mine in a case and I have, and I'm not sure what it's called but it's liquid and you put it on the screen and it hardens it. the company pays 100 dollars if it breaks. I've had my s8 plus for about a week now. no scratches no cracks or anything. I'm constantly sticking it in my hip pocket.
userNzo57utGH1
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend getting a Fitbag case from Amazon. They fit snuggly around the device and are lined with felt to ensure that they're no scratches. I love mine. The cases are made in Germany and are very good quality. Check them out. There are a variety of styles and colors.

fitBAG Jive Gray custom tailored sleeve for Samsung Galaxy S8+ / S8 Plus SM-G955F. Fine suit fabric pouch with integrated MicroFibre lining for display cleaning https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XXQX5ZG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_wD-tAb1S6AWBR