cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userCr568ZMMGB
Constellation

S8 active back cover seperation and case bulge

I still am paying for this phone and use it daily for business, I cannot be without a phone due to this.

The back cover is separating from my s8 active. I noticed over the last few months that the screen and back cover were starting to bulge and today the back cover is separating from the center case.

Model SM-G892A

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S8 active back cover seperation and case bulge

I can understand the frustration, please call 1-800-726-7864 for assistance with this issue. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userJ9qInXtAN0
Constellation

I have the exact same issue.... and cannot be without the phone as it's my business line.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userJ9qInXtAN0

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
(15)Digit IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Zavon
Constellation

Sounds like your battery is swelling.

I had the same problem with my s8 active I returned to the refurbisher off Amazon and got an s7 a phone that I know is reliable.

userHwx4Jqm7W4
Constellation

I had to return my s7 for a s8