cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S8 battery issues below 50% mark

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My S8 battery works perfectly fine from 100% level to 50% and this will work for 1 day almost , but, the issue which i am facing now a days is , as my phn reaches 50% mark , it started to drained drastically either or if i make it idle like lock the screen it will automically shutsdown , when bootback it shows 0% , 
what to do , may be it's a software bug in 8.0 or battery ?

model is G950F 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S8 battery issues below 50% mark

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My battery life drain so fast 10 min per 2,3 % don't know what to do help me pleas after charging 100% get fast down 99%

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S8 battery drains too fast

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried resetting the App performance? If you go to Settings and tap apps. Tap More Settings where you see the three dot icon in the upper right corner. Tap Reset app preferences then restart your device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you man if it work i will tell you,before i was doing factory reset and doesn't work too,if this doesn't work don't know what to do next

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly if this doesn't work and you notice no change while the phone is in safe mode, then repairs would be recommended. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey man its same what to do

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Every Samsung device I've ever had (phones and wearables) has always had poor battery life. Tries all the tips and solutions.  Like other aspects of the phone but it has never lasted a full day. I had Microsoft phones until the got scared again and abandoned their customers  and they always lasted all day and I hat Apple so Samsung is about it.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its very common

-------------------------------------Signature------------------------------------------

[US only] Save on your online purchases with the cashback site trusted by 10 million users

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To me its normal, my phone lasts the same as yours, but if you really think its an issue get a bettery replacement