I have a galaxy s8 and it has a burn in where my navigation bar is and it shows a little red coloring on the numbers on my clock in front of the lock screen I had the brightness turned down the whole time I had this phone how can it be fixed I had this phone for almost a year now.
Does this occur with the device in safe mode?
Here are the steps to boot your device in safe mode:
This step will temporarily disable all your third-party apps, but none of your personal data will be deleted. Your customization settings (Wallpaper, Themes, et cetera) will be reset to default once you exit this mode.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Turn the device off.
2. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
3. When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.
4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
6. Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
7. Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
8. To exit Safe Mode, restart your device.
Let us know how your device responds after performing this step!