cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userhV8x5n2Lbw
Cosmic Ray

S8 performance issues and voicemail problem

Everyone has had trouble hearing me for the last few months, my speaker sounds crackly on speaker phone. Apps run slow, and there is an OTHER folder holding 15 gigs of files i cannot locate or delete??? 75% of the time i never recieve my phone calls...i just get mjssed call notifications , and then voicemail notifications 12 to 24 hours sometimes days later...... the keyboard is glitchy as all you know what. My old note 3 is getting a screen replacement and im going back to that. Anyone else experience jssues like this? Tmobile wouldnt do anything for me...... waterproof.... nope. Durable encasement out of insanely strong glass....nope.... probably the worst purchase ive ever made.

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S8 performance issues and voicemail problem

Are you experiencing these issues while the device is in safe mode?

userhV8x5n2Lbw
Cosmic Ray

That was one of the first things i did was boot it in saf...

That was one of the first things i did was boot it in safemode to rule out possible third party app issues. And while it was in safemode it almost seemed to have an even more of a delay. I checked my stats and crashes on the device and theres a couple apps, one including the timezone system file, chrome, and camera that crashed a few times. I went thru and actually disabled every app that i installed that wasnt already on the device when i had recieved it.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: That was one of the first things i did was boot it in saf...

I know that it may not be ideal but I recommend giving the device a factory reset. Please make sure to back up all data prior to doing so.

userhV8x5n2Lbw
Cosmic Ray

Just now i got a voicemail notification....but nothing ca...

Just now i got a voicemail notification....but nothing came thru.

userhV8x5n2Lbw
Cosmic Ray

No calls for today, no ring.....

No calls for today, no ring.....

userhV8x5n2Lbw
Cosmic Ray

I do.

I do.