cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SullivanBiddle
Asteroid

Re: S8 touch screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hello my grandson has the note 8 which comes with the pen (stylus) and he also had issues with the cover on his phone using it, so he removed the cover ultimately. That's not to say that a third-party stylus might not work better.
user6srZxPJN3T
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue I took my screen protector off. Still experiencing same issue.

user0Crl8cp2Qs
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have a otter box case and also the alpha glass made by otter box. I just got my phone and glass protector today. I was having issues with the screen as well and was getting frustrated. I had the spirit company put on the glass protector. I've been reading how the glass protector will not sit flat on the phone because of the curved screen. Well I took my case off and just started rubbing the glass cover and rolling my fingers over the edges to see if I could get it to sit more flat. note while doing this the friction caused some heat and made the adhesive holding the protector to break loose. anyways what ever I did made everything work just fine now. don't know if it will work for you but it did for me.
Highlighted
FFessler
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hate the touch.   It is painstaking to use the keyboard. I have to press and hold each letter.  otherwise I will have random spaces, letters, and numbers when I am not trying numbers.  Delete button rarerly works.  I purchased the tempered glass screen protector from T-Mobile the day the phone  was set up.  The touch is so bad I am considering returning the phone.

userrBdjCOERFw
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My problem was the tempered glass protector it works great now

userV3ij6KFc2R
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For now there has not been a tempered glass that will not result in Lag in touch. Bought Bodygaurdz and Pure Gear and both resulted in affecting the touch. Someone advise if they are to find a tempered glass that will not affect touch. 

Doubletap21
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is the one I put on as soon as I got the S8.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XX1M1H9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There are minor sensitivity issues, but, nothing like the horror stories some describe. For the most part, works quite well and costs 1/3 as much as what you will find in Verizon store or other provider retailers.

userWK4vz9mfk7
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To Doubletap21

I looked into the glass screen protector you linked on amazon by AmFilm and the reviews were not good - 2.5 stars. 

People complained of touch sensitivity issues as well as the glass falling off.  

I think it oughtta' be Samsung's job to figure this crap out before they release a product.

Doubletap21
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can only tell you MY experience. I don't put a lot of stock in the reviews. Many are posted by competitors. 

useruhXZkhr6i3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree for the price of the phone samsung should have figured this out before it went on the market.I am very disappointed in the s8 my s7 was way better.i am going to trade it back to t-mobile for an s7.if they don't do it I will be pissed