Asteroid

Re: S8 touch screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION
What solution?
useroFBUVzVU8J
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem with touch screen for s8. I am using tempered glass (fake glass). I think that protector brought this problem. What is the solution, may I know?

userxuc32TVVdJ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know this is an old post. I have a s9+ and just got a gadget guard black ice and cornice edition. Go to settings, advanced features then at the very bottom and make sure the touch sensitivey option is on. The option will say for use with screen protectors. I started with not being able to type after I installed the protector to now it types perfectly fine. Hope this helps any one in the future. 

useroFKSbyPeKY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This hasnt really been solved...How do i increase the sensitivity to be as if there is no protector?

userBvgqU0Kc0J
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the problem.  I took off the gel case protector from the back and realized it had forced the glass  screen saver up of the phone glass just a fraction but that fraction made it very hard to make good contact.  I put it back on very careful not to raise the glass screen saver and it works just like it should

Taptaptaptaptap
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm past frustrated the #1 issue with this phone is how easy it is to crack.

I HAVE NO SCREEN PROTECTOR and still tap tap tap tap...the solution provided settings》Nav 》increase sensitivity apparently doesn't exist on my phone(and In not going to easy mode) Any game with an ok/collect/ redeem box tap tap tap.I'm about to transfer everything back To my S4 and get an exchange. I've been searching far and wide on this site. I'm tapping out!

user7A98wf2pg5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
where is the solution? I'm not seeing the solution anywhere here.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user7A98wf2pg5

Do you have a screen protector on your device?

user7A98wf2pg5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a tempered glass screen protector on my s8