cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Mgale111
Constellation

Re: S8 touch screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Get rid of the OVER RATED OtterBox n get a Mophie 2400mah Juice pack case w/Telstra Poly Skin screen protector... That combo is BOSSπŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺ

Highlighted
Dkm
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Does it have a belt clip?
userSq3swxImgR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This touch screen on s8 sucks. Took my screen protector off still works like sheeeeet. Very reproducible results on apps like pictionary, tricky, gang nation. Not just apps tho. Keyboard and drop down menu very unreliable. Hopefully it is just an "update" issue but I really don't have much faith in Samsung after u ended your preorder promo on day 1. Loved your old phones but so far feeling ripped off.
userOcfK7rf5jq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem.  I got the screen protector from the att store.  

usersNqnOmjeu6
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have same issue I can not scroll down the notification bar, I have to swipe more than three time. I have Zagg temper curve glass.

userWK4vz9mfk7
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i refuse to deal with it for now. i'm not using a protector. I put on a flip cover case so it won't scratch and i enrolled in the Premium protection plan - which offers 3 replacement phones per year if they can't fix it.  what's the point of a phone that you can't operate easily?  

usersRXTmbAlQZ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's the screen protector that's prohibiting the phone from working properly and the non-ability for us to turn up sensitivity on the entire phone face. I'm struggling and its becoming quit frustrating. The amount of money spent on these phones and the protecting covers is rediculious. So now in order to use the phone I have to risk dropping it and breaking the face...

PLEASE Samsung come up with a soultion and provide it for free to all S8 purchasers.

userRUvRcFQJ7g
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Agreed, SAMSUNG PLEASE fix this issue for all S8 purchasers, the intensity, focus, pressure, and force that I have to put into getting the phone to respond while using the glass that I bought at the Samsung is store is ridiculous and starting to hurt my hands. Samsung, it is not right to have a product where the two options are have this expensive heavy use product likely break easily or hurt your hands using protection. Please update software to include increase sensitivity option ASAP OR offer free adequate glass protectors.
usersoDpqKw9MI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there

I have the same issue. Changed protector due to wanting a magnet at back of phone. I hae to press down hard and sometimes it doesnt pick up letters typed. Really annoying.

usertVr7ddv8gG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
setting the home button sensitivity helped a lot!!