cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userekVDpb8pTL
Constellation

Re: S8 touch screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have same problem, but you are all blaming Samsung for screen protector problems that are actually after market products. I do think they should try to keep their customers pleased and start coming up with their own screen protector that is compatible. These after market items are only guarantee that it will protect the glass.

Highlighted
user8WF9XoNyE9
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the 8+ and the keyboard/sensitivity is terrible. Makes me regret leaving motorola

useri9Gs8egARR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

EXACTLY.  My previous phone was a Moto G4.  Unlike the S8,  the Moto never froze up for even the short time the Galaxy does. The Moto G4 is blazing fast no matter how many screens I switch between.  But the worst thing about the "high-end" Galaxy is that it is way too sensitive.  Listening to Youtube, I can't even set it down or cover the screen brightness when in the car driving.  I thought I was stepping up in the Android world, but the Moto G4 and now the Moto G6 is just better.  I mean BIXBY!.. give me a break.  

user65EnQPkPzY
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just bought 2 s8,s. Wife and i north have these same issues!!!

userrBdjCOERFw
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's a SM-G950U it's a s8 and it's the whole screen that doesn't sense my touch like the other user said my dropdown menu up top is about a 3 min battle to pull down because it doesn't sense my finger trying to pull it down

socrfan
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try holding your finger on the top of the screen and see if the drop down menu shows up. If I just try dragging nothing shows but if I hold my finger along the very top the menu drops down.

usertVr7ddv8gG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

that helped a lot

useroMMi7lPHT5
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Turn on gestures in settings, then you can swipe up or down on the fingerprint sensor to open or close it.

userdZ6ex9kQsT
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Struggling with the same thing,, any suggestions

userrBdjCOERFw
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Baseband is G950USQU1AQD9