cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user9VJ8INT7b2
Constellation

Re: S8 touch screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Turning up for more senstive, then making the pointer faster helped a little bit.

usersqgx45tLE7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys, I was about to return my screen protector too after re-appying it like 10 times.  I think it works much better on the right side after making the home screen most senistive option.  Then put the glass on dead center, and then slid it up to the right side that is having issues.  This helped tremendoulsy, I dont have to mash the button anymore but press a little firm.  Saved my life and frustrations, hope this helps!

Highlighted
usera1ntf7JUa4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah, you just said that 

user5VnsDw4skz
Astronaut

S8 touch screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I am having this issue too ever since adding a tempered glass screen protector. I've always had trouble using touch screens with my right have which I've always assumed due to callouses from playing instruments. but now I really have to use my left hand more to get more accurate reading on the phone. this wasn't a problem though until i added my screen protector.
user0Crl8cp2Qs
Astronaut

S8 touch screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have a otter box case and also the alpha glass made by otter box. I just got my phone and glass protector today. I was having issues with the screen as well and was getting frustrated. I had the spirit company put on the glass protector. I've been reading how the glass protector will not sit flat on the phone because of the curved screen. Well I took my case off and just started rubbing the glass cover and rolling my fingers over the edges to see if I could get it to sit more flat. note while doing this the friction caused some heat and made the adhesive holding the protector to break loose. anyways what ever I did made everything work just fine now. don't know if it will work for you but it did for me.
Kyoutdoorboy
Astronaut

S8 touch screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION
yes not using a screen protector and playing games on phone it doesn't work right at all .. I'm so frustrated!
userCbJUgTLJyC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had same problem. I had put a screen protecter on my s8. Took screen sheild off phone worked great!!! Get a case with a little lip to help protech screen!