cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3fvRhcIL3g
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ Do Not Disturb / Custom / Messages - set to NONE, lets all Texts notify th...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you. I have the same problem on my S9. Was woken up this morning with a message from someone in a different time zone, even though my Do Not Disturb is set to NOT any messages through.

userxXppLGsMNg
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ Do Not Disturb / Custom / Messages - set to NONE, lets all Texts notify throu

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Non favorited contacts still getting through via texts as of Jan 31, 2018 on Verizon S7 edge running 8.0.  How about making this work?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ Do Not Disturb / Custom / Messages - set to NONE, lets all Texts notify throu

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does this happen if your device is in safe mode?

userdamYYdA2HS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this same problem on the Galaxy 9. Texts still come through in safe mode or regular mode. REALLY irritating as this is my business phone and people from different time zones texting at all hours of the night. Used to work perfectly on Galaxy 5 note. Need a resolution.

s2zero
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem. It happens in both normal and safe mode. I'm at the end of my tether at this point  

userdhzGt4f5xQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the opposite problem with my Samsung Galaxy S8. None of my favorite calls or texts are coming through with DND on. It worked perfectly before the update and is one of my most useful tools but now I don't know what to do to fix it other than turning DND off. I've wasted most of my day trying to fix all the problems this update has caused on my phone.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I do believe the only thing that comes through with DnD on now is alarms.

userAYe62II8XS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not true at all. I was just woken up by a text message while DND is on...Samsung S10+.

It is still very much broken.

userAYe62II8XS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was told that this may be a Message + issue and by switching to another the messaging app may solve the issue. Going to try this later.

userv9ovR3pxNG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As of the new android update, my DND no longer allows favorite calls to come through. I just missed a phone call from my pregnant wife who painstakingly had to physically come get me. This is a serious issue that needs to be fix as we rely on this technolo5to work in emergency situations. I am very upset that Android can't get this right. I'm on a Note 8.   What can be done to fix this?