cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Samsung Galaxy S8 is stuck on the Startup screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is stuck on the startup bootloop and will not stop, it turns on and then shows the samsung galaxy s8 logo, vibrates and then flips off to flip back on again. It wont even go to the recovery screen as none of the buttons even respond! Can somebody get me help!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 is stuck on the Startup screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend a service repair on your device. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend a service repair on your device. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Alright, will do. I will get back to you in a moment.