cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzOve5occQa
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 stuck on boot (logo)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This helped me by using the down volume first worked with the bixby and power button.  The technician did not know to try this method.  Thanks.  BTW, I didn't loose any data.

userJKZ7aNEvpO
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung galaxy note8 is downloading  carrier tmb  for a long time  don’t reacted to any acción I do

userJDS9FUd4ch
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This issue isn't that unusual. Same thing just happened with my S6 (yet to be resolved) and just searching this site I see evidence of it since the S5. Seriously put a dent in my love for Samsung

Highlighted
userJJRWooj4hC
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem. 

Only had my s8 a couple of months. Went to check it this morning like usual and one of my apps was acting up so I restarted my device. However, it froze up getting to the carrier logo (AT&T). Restarted it again and same outcome. Rebooted in recovery mode, wiped cahce, same problem. Did a factory reset, problem persists. Im going to be taking it into an AT&T store today. Really bummed I lost all my files and pictures. 

HUMPDAY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Where you at all using a Magnetic type C charger?

userB4gMUAC1Ww
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

not on my phone.  I was using a charger disc (not a cord directly into phone)  just noting this for others since this is when my problem started.

useroWqH6Wzm7f
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem with my S8 plus, not found any solution yet. Screen permanently on like pic attached. No recovery or other proceedure worked. help plz..

userOI7DhuOW4j
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 stuck on downloading screen with fused blown text

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This just happened to me.  The phone turned off itself 2 hours before.  I then noticed when I got home about to place the phone on wireless charger that the phone went into blue downloading screen with a bunch of stats text.  One line had "fuse blown."  Waited an hour for download and nothing happened.  I then tried hard reset with power and down volume and got the phone back to normal boot.  

Things seem to be fine. Hope this is not the start of a persistent problem.

user6qlNGNIL90
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mines doing the same thing I got a new one but is this one worthless

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user6qlNGNIL90: Can I get the full model number of your device?