cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3BKmeSBoFI
Asteroid

Samsung Galaxy s8+ constantly dropping lte signal

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having some issues with my S8+ it constantly drops the signal from lte to 3g or even 2g... I know i have lte reception at my place because other phones just work fine... Anybody having the same problem? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy s8+ constantly dropping lte signal

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @user3BKmeSBoFI

When it comes to signal like this it might be worth reaching out to your carrier just to double check that everything in the area and your plan is working as intended. You can also reach out to Samsung for an evaluation and repair if your service provider states that everything from their side is good. In that case, definitely reach out to Samsung directly via Phone (1-800-SAMSUNG/1-800-726-7864), Twitter, or even Facebook.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @user3BKmeSBoFI

When it comes to signal like this it might be worth reaching out to your carrier just to double check that everything in the area and your plan is working as intended. You can also reach out to Samsung for an evaluation and repair if your service provider states that everything from their side is good. In that case, definitely reach out to Samsung directly via Phone (1-800-SAMSUNG/1-800-726-7864), Twitter, or even Facebook.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

user3BKmeSBoFI
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks, I called the number you gave me and now I have my replacement phone working perfectly... 

NateYhe1415
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello. I have the same problem. My phone is fine. T-mobile told me they had good coverage here. After switching I learned they have no service where I live. They have been promising to send a wifi router for over 3 months. It has never shown up. What can I do?

NateYhe1415
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello. I have the same problem. My phone is fine. T-mobile told me they had good coverage here. After switching I learned they have no service where I live. They have been promising to send a wifi router for over 3 months. It has never shown up. What can I do?

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @NateYhe1415, your best option will to be to stay in touch with your carrier to get that modem.

NateYhe1415
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After 3 months they finally sent me an order number today  for a 4g lte signal booster. Now if I could just get them to send the rebate  and the Samsung E tablet for switching.