Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vinni
Constellation

Samsung Health data erased.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

After the oreo update, all my data regarding sleep, most active time, all the health data is erased. When I opened the app it started from the beginning. Anyway I could get the data back?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova

Re: Samsung Health data erased.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Alright, thanks for clearing that up, @Vinni. Did you previously go into Samsung Health > Settings > Samsung Account > Auto Sync?

This is the only way to ensure that your data will be constantly synced to Samsung's cloud.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I hope you are doing well, @Vinni. Did you sign in to the same Samsung account as you had that info stored on?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Vinni
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I did with the same account.

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Alright, thanks for clearing that up, @Vinni. Did you previously go into Samsung Health > Settings > Samsung Account > Auto Sync?

This is the only way to ensure that your data will be constantly synced to Samsung's cloud.

View solution in original post

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I hope you are doing well, would you mind ensuring that this setting is enabled?

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!