cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userRJ5OC0NBqD
Constellation

Samsung Music playlists

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello! Happy New Year Smiley Wink Probably it's not a big deal, but it reduces my enthusiasm about Samsung Music app a little bit. When I put music on shuffle, it doesn't appear on Most played and Recently played playlists. Only the songs that I physically choose from the list of tracks are reflected in these automatic playlists. So basically it's just the very first song. I also found out that songs get into these playlists if I pause them. Maybe somebody know how to solve this or is it meant to be like this? Thank you!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userRJ5OC0NBqD
Constellation

Re: Samsung Music playlists

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello! I contacted Samsung Music developer on this issue. In the morning there was an update of Samsung Music, and now everything works just perfect! I'm so grateful! Wasn't expecting that anyone would ever pay attention on this bug. Thanks a lot! Now a fan of Samsung forever Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Community! Anyone else seeing this problem? Anyone have a workaround? Let us know!  Smiley Happy

userRJ5OC0NBqD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello! I contacted Samsung Music developer on this issue. In the morning there was an update of Samsung Music, and now everything works just perfect! I'm so grateful! Wasn't expecting that anyone would ever pay attention on this bug. Thanks a lot! Now a fan of Samsung forever Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

userw4UnqWX7yV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How can I see the song currently playing on my playlist?  The little moving bars no longer show since updates. Thanks.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userw4UnqWX7yV What type of device are you using to listen to the Samsung Music Playlists? 

userw4UnqWX7yV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S6 Edge+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userw4UnqWX7yV There should be a bar at the bottom of the screen that you can touch to bring up the now playing screen.