-Samsung pass provider apps keeps on stopping.
-Reboot phone multiples time, clean cache, force the apps to stop. ---ALL TO NO AVAIL.
Please provide solution on this. Just happen this month and seeems many user experiencing same thing and no solution provided yet.
Phone Type: S8 |
Solved! Go to Solution.
Thanks for all ur help.
It was fixed after I put back the Samsung Pass Provider to its default version and for the meantime did not want to update since I think new version might be the cause of issue. It is working fine now.
Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device?
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
- An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
Your phone will take a little time booting up after the cache partition is wiped off of its contents as it will rebuild or recreate those caches. Don’t be alarmed if the phone gets stuck on the logo for a minute or two after this just don’t turn it off so that what were deleted will be replaced successfully. So, wait for your phone to become active. Don’t worry, this procedure is very easy and safe to do. You won’t damage your phone just by wiping the cache partition