cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usergmFaevxFQW
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Pay and s8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have version 2.7.03 and Samsung Pay is working for me.  I had it reject my Chase debit card but I was able to manually enter it.

Highlighted
usergmFaevxFQW
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useruFH4hD5tHI wrote:

So it looks like there are two versions of Samsung pay. 1.3 something that the gear goes to and the 2.1 something that you get from the app store. 

I have version 2.7.03 and Samsung Pay is working for me.  I had it reject my Chase debit card but I was able to manually enter it.

usergmFaevxFQW
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useruFH4hD5tHI wrote:

So it looks like there are two versions of Samsung pay. 1.3 something that the gear goes to and the 2.1 something that you get from the app store. 

My version is 2.7.03 which has been reliable so far.

usergmFaevxFQW
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My version is 2.7.03 which has been reliable so far.

userCPwSRd9Ui9
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's the version I have and it doesn't work for me.

usergmFaevxFQW
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This sort of 'works for me' but 'not for me' is frustrating.   I wonder what other variables there might be?   Did you have Samsung Pay on another device.   I am new to Samsung Pay with my new S8 Plus as of a couple of weeks ago.

userCPwSRd9Ui9
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No I'm new to Samsung and it was on the phone even had their tech uninstall it and worked for an hr and never got it to work. Said it is a server problem and try it in a few days...

userCV4KkyNOiY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem. Just go to settings then apps  and give all the permissions necessary to Samsung pay.

ktklein72
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've force stopped, cleared cache, cleared data for both Samsung Pay and Samsung Pay Framework, uninstalled, Samsung Pay and reinstalled the app, turned off wifi, turned off iris recognition (only using pin and fingerprint) and nothing works. I've given every permission to both SP and SPF, Nada.  App opens but will not load any cards I try and the cards are all at approved banks and worked on my S7e.  Failed to load card, please try again later. It's been almost a week. WTH!?!? 

ktklein72
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've force stopped, cleared case, cleared data for both Samsung Pay and Samsung Pay Framework, uninstalled, Samsung Pay and reinstalled the app, turned off wifi, turned off iris recognition (only using pin and fingerprint) and nothing works. I gave every permission to both SP and SAFETY, Nadal. App opens but will not load any cards I try and the cards are all at approved banks and worked on my S7e.  Failed to load card, please try again later. It's been almost a week. WTH!?!?