Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usertHuL5lUNlm
Constellation

Samsung S8 a lot of problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there,

I have a Samsung S8 and it was working fine until todays morning. I woked up with my first day alarm, setup my things up and go to bed again to wake with my second alarm.
My problem start in that moment, the second alarm won't rang. After that I can't open Google Chrome (it opens but no website appears), calendar won't open, can't play videos in gallery, twitter, instagram freezes every time, impossible to use.
I also lost the notification sound, nothing happens even if I receive a phone call, only the vibration is working. But my audios are just fine, because I could hear the noteboard clicking and the music from spotfy.
I have tried to return all the aplications to they default configurations and nothing happened. So I tried to make the factory reset and them I discover the biggest problem, I can't do it, because the S8 does not turns off. If I click in shutting down, it restarts instead of shutting down, the same happens if I try to use factory reset or even turn it on in safe mode.

I have tried a lot of way of resets, I have tried to restart it using a computer, but the transations is aborted during download and inicialization, so, I have a dead cellphone, with a lot of batery yet until its dies and nothing that I can do to accelerate it, because every app that I try to use freezes.

Any help?

Best regards,

Rodrigo Peixoto

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
usertHuL5lUNlm
Constellation

Re: Samsung S8 a lot of problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When the battery dies, I charge it up and when it turns on, everything started work again.

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
usertHuL5lUNlm
Constellation

Re: Samsung S8 a lot of problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When the battery dies, I charge it up and when it turns on, everything started work again.

Thanks

View solution in original post