cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsonjp
Constellation

Samsung s8 pie update

Does anyone have any idea if we are getting the samsung one ui android pie beta for us carriers. 

Spoiler

30 REPLIES 30
usercLjKETsgvu
Asteroid

Re: Samsung s8 pie update

Hopefully some time this week or next. It's scheduled for official release in March so we should get it soon. I'm hoping Sprint will join the beta and not just AT&T or Verizon. 

userrEzLGaWgT3
Constellation

do you when the g955u get update??

userOdEoFfH2n2
Astronaut

Tell me if youre still having the same issue i cant update for some odd reason cause i have a g955u also.

@userrEzLGaWgT3 wrote:

do you when the g955u get update??

userjgLvFQ2d9F
Constellation

Does anybody know when they will release the update for the S8 on Sprint? I'm getting kind of anxious over here...

user7VLk9GUVyZ
Constellation

I learned s8 supposed be ready to installation in my s8 after March 15th from google news  but it seems not worked when I set to update at setting in s8 system. 

@usercLjKETsgvu wrote:

Hopefully some time this week or next. It's scheduled for official release in March so we should get it soon. I'm hoping Sprint will join the beta and not just AT&T or Verizon. 

Greybeard
Asteroid

Mine updated this week and it is a big disappointment.   The data connection is so weak you cannot listen to music while out walking or biking.   Agter several calls to Sprint with no sucess I called Samsung.   I was told they had a problem with this software and engineers are working on a patch.   My question is why continue to roll it out if you know there is a connectivity problem

user1UMVfBrAOh
Asteroid

Not to mention the new icons are bad

In the messaging looks bad no way to add a background

user1UMVfBrAOh
Asteroid

Just got the update and you don't want it. Changed the icons, no way to change them back. Messaging looks horrible. And now my phone is slower

userG1thle1yZg
Asteroid

My phone definitely lags after new update too. It is extremely obvious when scrolling down on webpages. It is not smooth it's jerks