cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userH51HVmrH56
Constellation

Samsung s8 screen issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, my other half bought the s8 last year and has had no issues with it up until a few days ago. For some reason the bottom left corner of his phone (where the pull up tabs are for home buttons etc) is not responding. When his phone is locked it keeps trying to unlock itself. It looks as if something is pushing on the screen which is not the case. We have done every thing we can think of including restoring it to factory settings, to which it was fine...... for about 5 minutes, then it went back to messing about again . He's uninstalled the Samsung home experience too which worked for a few seconds, until it reinstalled itself again. It hasn't been dropped or damaged so we are at a loss. Can anyone Help? Also, there's no screen protector as I know they can sometimes be the culprit but he hasn't ever had one on there. Thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung s8 screen issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend taking your device to a Samsung Experience shop to get the phone reflashed.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just to clarify, when you uninstalled Samsung home experience, everything was working as it should? 

userH51HVmrH56
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes that's how it seems at least, however it seems that the phone will not allow it to not be apart of the phone. We can't understand why it suddenly won't accept that feature anymore. Any ideas?
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend taking your device to a Samsung Experience shop to get the phone reflashed.

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userH51HVmrH56: You can also get a reflash done at Ubreak iFix.