cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZL8FwFcQhp
Asteroid

Screen Burn in Two Locations on Samsung Galaxy 8 (Only 10 Months Old!)

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Is there any warranty coverage for a Samsung Galaxy S8 with very annoying screen burn in two locations if the phone is only 9.5 months old? I mean seriously??? With taxes, fees, fees, interest, and Illuminati fees, I paid close to $1000 dollars for this thing, and I'm still paying!, oh and let's not forget the $37 late fees for being late 1 day, regardless of if it happened more than once. There should be a grace period. I'd like to return this phone for the latest S10 phone with advanced technology we acquired from aliens.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Screen Burn in Two Locations on Samsung Galaxy 8 (Only 10 Months Old!)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would recommend taking the device to a local Ubreakifix to have a certified repair technician assist you further with your concerns.

You can locate the nearest location by visiting: https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would recommend taking the device to a local Ubreakifix to have a certified repair technician assist you further with your concerns.

You can locate the nearest location by visiting: https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
userZL8FwFcQhp
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Seriously?  You never even bothered to ask me if I had insurance?  Does it not even matter if I have insurance?  Is the big corporate giant's mind already made up?  You created an inferior product that didn't even last 10 months and it is "my fault?"  How can you automatically determine it is my fault? How can you sleep at night?  What did I do other than use my phone?  Samsung is at fault and Samsung should fix the phone.  Of course, if I were the creator of a cell phone and knew my  display was inferior it would be tempting to deceive the public into believing any screen burn that occurs is their own fault, but I would not do that because I am not part of the Satanic 666 beast system that Samsung is part of.  The right thing to do would be to give me a return authorization number to exchange it for the new Samsung 10 phone since repairing it with the same inferior components is only going to result in the same problem reoccurring.  Thanks for your help.  

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userZL8FwFcQhp  no one stated this was your fault. This should be covered by the warranty, either at the UBreakiFix as @SamsungZell mentioned, or you can send it into Samsung directly. 

userZL8FwFcQhp
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks.  Since I  can't read minds I had no way of knowing "UBreakiFix" covers Samsung warranties.  Thanks for the update.  

useryCv0OtRMO8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello I have a Samsung S8 With screen burn in issues. I am not near a ubreakifix location. What is the process for sending it to Samsung to be repaired?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useryCv0OtRMO8 Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • serial number