cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useryQgUfoUdWo
Constellation

Screen Burn

I have screen burn in the last month or so,what do I do? 

Thanks. 

8 REPLIES 8
userA7TbLPiGj8
Constellation

Re: Screen Burn

Turn down your auto brightness during the day. Once screen burn is visible, it won't go away but it'll go worse. Your other option is to replace the screen or get a new phone.

usersZbTW8JO2W
Constellation

Go to a reliable phone repair place in ur area or just look it up online

Samsung_iDQATQM
Astronaut

I'm getting about a half inch burn mark on the left side of the screen. My understanding is that there's nothing I can,do about it. I took the battery out for a while day done nothing for it.

userw7ffBtUOBr
Cosmic Ray

There is nothing you can really do all amoled displays suffers from screen burn. If you were to call a worker from samsung they would tell you that the pixels need to be reset. That method does nothing there is no real way to fix screen burn in amoled displays yet.

I got that same problem screen burn in on my galaxy s8 plus and dead black pixels in on one spot on my screen Samsung wont fix for free 😪 I'm passed the warranty replacement date smh

Honored Contributor

@useryQgUfoUdWo wrote:

I have screen burn in the last month or so,what do I do? 

Thanks. 

This usually happens when static image is displayed for prolonged time on the screen.  I don't have any of screen burn-in on any of my Galaxy phones or others with OLED screens.

userUINA1d6KZv
Astronaut

Hello. YouTube has some videos that might help. Test videos.

Highlighted
Zgudda
Constellation

Nothing you can do about it but replace the screen which costs. A lot! I try not to buy Amoled and unfortunately I switched to iPhone XR because it doesnt use the screen