Good Morning! I have a Galaxy S8 + and for a long time I saw that there are pictures on the screen on the right side, the bottom and the left side above. Looking more closely, I discovered that a frozen GPS screen is appearing that does not change, it is literally stamped on the screen. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you!
Solved! Go to Solution.
I had the same issue with screen freezing and it fixed itself with each updates that I downloaded ultimately I had to upgrade recently. Due to the phone completely dying.
Have you tried wiping the cache partition of your device?
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.