cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Comet

Re: Secure folder using background data & background data allowed on a data restricted app

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Nebula

Re: Secure folder using background data & background data allowed on a data restricted app

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good morning.  Do you have your phone in safe mode?  I have provided some troubleshooting steps below.  Please let us know if this helps.

DarthVoda
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
@SamsungCat wrote:

Good morning.  Do you have your phone in safe mode?  I have provided some troubleshooting steps below.  Please let us know if this helps.

These links are entirely unhelpful, when trying to navigate from within the Samsung+ app. This native app, which I am blocked from removing from my device, crashes any time I hit a hyperlink. It has behaved this way for a long time, with no word from Samsung on fixing it, or why it cannot be fixed.

Most people use this app to access this community forum. This app is useless, and you poorly represent the company, when you continue posting links that are a hassle to use, at best, as an answer to a reasonable request for guidance.

mbabe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just moved everything out of it and unintalled the secure folder. It has been using an insane amount of data and I couldn't figure out why. Instead I am going to use the hide/unhide feature in the normal gallery for certain folders.