cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user75RzsfDI6A
Asteroid

Since Last Update, no Scheduled Text Feature

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recently updated my Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus with Verizon and I longer see an option to "schedule" a text for a future date and time. I use this feature quite a bit. Can naybody help? Is it no longer available? Maybe it got moved? ???

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userF8VtuE3CUz
Constellation

Re: Since Last Update, no Scheduled Text Feature

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Scheduling message text in future is still there. After you get the message ready, click "X" on the left of the message, and you will see "Schedule" - click on here and you can schedule message for future. I use this feature too - it's very useful.

7 REPLIES 7
userF8VtuE3CUz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Scheduling message text in future is still there. After you get the message ready, click "X" on the left of the message, and you will see "Schedule" - click on here and you can schedule message for future. I use this feature too - it's very useful.

user75RzsfDI6A
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! It worked!!! (actually it's a + sign to the left of my message. It turns to an "X" only after I touch the + sign and see all the options).

Thank you - your post got me to see all the options again. What a BIG help! 

userLoBcsYrGo3
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It must be carrier specific. It didn't show up for me and I'm with T-Mobile.

userF8VtuE3CUz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't think it's carrier specific- I'm with T-Mobile too. Look for the "+" sign to the left of where you type your text message.

Highlighted
userLoBcsYrGo3
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recant my previous reply. Pressing the plus button displayed more options including scheduling. This helped a lot. Thank you.

It shouldn't be this complicated to use a phone you've had for a while.

user75RzsfDI6A
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree that it shouldn't be this difficult. However, since the update, it is a differemt procedure. I'm so glad this forum was abel to help me. I am a business owner and use that feature A LOT.

Nessie
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A lot of features are removed from the galaxies during the Note 8. some features can be used but a more difficult or need to be downloaded separately from the Samsung store(often not for free). Samsung takes no responsibility for any of this.