cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usertx2zwTWExy
Asteroid

Single tap mode to answer calls disappeared after one ui update model SM-G950FD

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the single tap mode which i used to answer and hang up calls disappeared after the update cant find it anywhere i cant imagine that samsung removed such feature that even Apple still have, i am so mad..

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userRBQKIWmILe
Astronaut

Re: Single tap mode disappeared after one ui update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You must go to Settings > Accessibility > Interaction and dexterity > toggle Assistant Menu ON > Toggle on SINGLE TAP TO SWIPE

You need to keep Assistant Menu active or it won't work. After going back to your Home Screen you'll notice the Assistant menu  Tap and Hold and you'll see the X to hide it. Drag it there, then pull down your notification bar and slightly swipe the assistant notification to either side so that you can enter the settings

44 REPLIES 44

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Which model do you have Settings -> about phone -> model number

usertx2zwTWExy
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SM-G950FD

usernTVtq8uW1M
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After one u. i upadate in my s9+ single tap mode settings disappeared model no. Sm-g965f

userj1WRiB4hkr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having same problem on Samsung S8 sm-g950ui. No ability to answer with single tap. No place in settings to make it work. Real bummer of update causing a problem. What gives??? Why did Samsung break a well-used feature??

userRBQKIWmILe
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You must go to Settings > Accessibility > Interaction and dexterity > toggle Assistant Menu ON > Toggle on SINGLE TAP TO SWIPE

You need to keep Assistant Menu active or it won't work. After going back to your Home Screen you'll notice the Assistant menu  Tap and Hold and you'll see the X to hide it. Drag it there, then pull down your notification bar and slightly swipe the assistant notification to either side so that you can enter the settings

BobVanEss
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Stupid thing is every time you reboot the phone the assistant menu shows up, and you have to hide it again.

userShQOflbbYm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks. I called Consumer Cellular support and they didn't have a clue. I looked through the settings menu and couldn't find it.

userxs01Midvaz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the answer. Tech Coach couldn't figure it out.

userjJItBtmbjz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I turned on the assistant menu and the single tap mode is still not there

@userRBQKIWmILe wrote: