cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TitaTee
Asteroid

Skills Complete

When I 1st logged into this app it was over a year ago and there were skills to complete that were filled with info about my phone. I read 1 article and that skill was marked as complete. That was over a year ago and the agency in the chat says there haven't been any new skills added since then...I want to complete new skills and there are plenty of issues to cover with the new updates. Please load up new skills or make the articles we read able to be marked as a skill and points earned for them.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Skills Complete

If you have any issues you need help with fixing or any questions you have please post them here.

With regard to 'skills' in your post I have no idea what you're referring to. I am guessing it has been removed.

TitaTee
Asteroid

If you go to profile there is a section that has bookmark...

If you go to profile there is a section that has bookmarks, posts, and skills options. If you click skills it used to be a list of skills (articles to read and or questions about the information) to complete. If you read the article completely you get a check mark off and have a completed skill.