cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user5pDXZ8H7yi
Constellation

Re: Software update March 2019

My phones earn horrible with all the apps since the download hopefully they figure this out

userU0IEUB5KGb
Asteroid

I'm so sorry! After seeing all of the awful feedback in addition to watching my husband after running this update, I'm declining it indefinitely!  I remember when Apple ran a similar update years ago and made all of their icons look like kids' candy. It was awful! Not to mention the decline in functionality. My husband JUST switched from iPhone to Galaxy when this ran so he was furious! I will never understand why Samsung doesn't just run the security updates and LEAVE THE REST ALONE! Better yet, listening to customers when they give feedback, which doesn't happen. I will pass on the update thank you! I feel for those of you who have installed it as Samsung has pushed crappy updates in the past that I installed and hated!

user0VFuy9okl6
Astronaut

UK update has done the same... slow to open every app.  Unresponsive to fingerprint. Facial recognition recognises any face or even my dog.  No jokes about my canine looks.  Asked don't appear until plunged in to charge (settings good). I was stupid to allow update before reading this blog site. 

Highlighted
RazorGamingHD
Cosmic Ray

Samsung doesn't work or improving/evolving One UI and thi...

Samsung doesn't work or improving/evolving One UI and this is disappointing

userUNhOaXznOP
Constellation

New update is awful. Everything is so clumsy. Please change it back.

userVeAAchc3Ha
Constellation

I too need to know how to revert to the old android versi...

I too need to know how to revert to the old android version. My apps won't update regularly, android auto no longer works correctly, my speed is drastically reduced on both wifi and 4g, my 4g bars are fewer in the same locations, etc, etc, etc. Basically this has reduced my expensive Note 8 to a clunky, glitchy cheapo phone.