Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user8wT9r8f1Vu
Constellation

Some problems with My samsung s8 plus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi

I have got some problems with my mobile phone. Suddenly some applications like Gmail or Dictionary have stoped working. When I go to my gmail and I want to select an email to read it stops working and closes the app. In instagram when I want to check my direct it stops working! The same problem with Sms . I really do not know what is wrong with my phone. And the wierd thing is that my friend had the exact same problems. Could you please help me how to fix it?

Thank you

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
user8wT9r8f1Vu
Constellation

Re: Some problems with My samsung s8 plus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your reply. It has been solved as I updated the application wich was related to Android. The problem was with the OS of my phone

3 REPLIES 3
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Baseband version please? When did this all start happening? Do you have pending app updates or have you tried clearing your caches? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
user8wT9r8f1Vu
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your reply. It has been solved as I updated the application wich was related to Android. The problem was with the OS of my phone

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's great news! Glad this all got sorted out! Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.