cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Sound Picker App

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Galaxy S9 and Sound picker showed up on my phone 01/21/2020 removing all my contact ringtones and alarm sounds. I've followed both the solutions provided and neither help. Sound picker doesn't show up under my settings or in the playstore. I see this has happened to some many others, is another way to get rid of this app? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem. The app just appeared, I didn't install it and it's annoyinng. Like others it does not appear in the app list nor come up in searches in any of the suggested places. It's like it's there but hidden.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am experiencing the same thing.  Have you found a solution?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userfYqUn1mX3X

Hello,

What troubleshooting steps have you already tried?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried uninstalling the application by following the pathway of Settings > Apps > Search for Sound picker application > Select Uninstall? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you not been reading all the msg?? Won't work. Nothing work. Samsung is not helping here.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Samsung PLEASE find a solution for this mess!!!!
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Last week, I have installed Sound Picker App using nox player on my windows pc just to test out the tons for incoming calls from whatsapp and viber. Seems it's not working well and I don't know how to get rid of the issue. Shall I remove it and install it again to get it worked again well?.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Come on now, it's been months. I changed from s8 to s9+ same issue. The android update came and went.  Still the same sound picker issue.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i just encounted this myself. The fix found was to go to settings, apps, the 3 dots in the upper right coner and select "reset app preferences". This is going to reset all your apps, so be prepared. but it will take sound picker out of the picture. at least it did for me