cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Specific Calendar Events Being Deleted On Their Own

I use my Samsung Calendar app to keep track of all of my appointments, and, for the most part, it works great. However, I have a specific monthly appointment (not always on the same day/time, so I enter the next month's appointment as it's scheduled) that keeps being deleted without any input from me. I'll enter the appointment, it'll stay in my calendar for at least a few days. Then, when I know it's getting close to the appointment and I want to check the date/time, I open my calendar and it's just... gone. Everything else is still there! But, every month I wind up having to call this specific office and asking them to tell me when we had my next appointment schedule so I can re-enter it into my phone.

Has anyone else had issue with this, and do you know how to fix it?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Specific Calendar Events Being Deleted On Their Own

Hello, sorry to hear you are having this issue. Something you can try is go into Settings then go to Notifications and make sure your Samsung Calendar notifications are turned on. I did a little bit of research and this seems to have helped people retrieve their appointments before. I hope this helps.