cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Spontaneous screen crack!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Mine did the same. I was holding it in my hand, looked down, and it had cracked several places vertically and horizontally. Phone is 18 days in my possession. Sent to Samsung for "evaluation". We shall see..... Best Buy Samsung hubs are mostly shut down, as Samsung fired these reps and discontinued the service, or is gradually doing so.
Highlighted

Spontaneous screen crack!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Wow! today I took a picture of my sister turning 31 years of age. Place my phone on the table, picked it up to receive a call and notice a crack looking exactly like yours on the front glass. Phone has never been dropped has a case, neither phone nor case have any visible signs of damage. Something is very wrong here, been a loyal Samsung customer for over 7 years including the whole s7 battery issue. This is starting to remind me of my issues with the s7. Samsung we need a solution, I'm sure the media would have a field day with this. I wouldn't of beloved this if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.
Highlighted

Spontaneous screen crack!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
my Note 8 cracked 3rd day of ownership when I took the S pen out. and instead of Samsung being helpful, instead they took my info and said that my warranty is now void. Thanks Samsung for screwing me over twice in one day. NEVER AGAIN will I buy anything Samsung makes, I said this before and look what happened.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Agree something not right on these phones. Too many happening after purchase.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So sad.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know this is an issue that Samsung has not ackowledged at this time, but reading through the community it's definitely a real issue. I'm posting here so that others know and Samsung can see that it has happened to yet another person. The crack starts at the top near the iris camera and extends around an inch towards the middle of the screen. I understand they won't do anything about it and currently see it as, "damage caused by the user," but the fact of the matter is - the phone was fine, we went to bed, in the morning the screen was cracked.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So this morning my phone had no crack I get in my car there is no crack I put my phone in my pocked opposite of my keys because I've already had my keys crack a screen before so ive learned my lesson so why in the hell when I pull out my phone I have a giant crack on the screen left hand side 1 cm under the Bixby button going from the outer frame of the phone shooting out words

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I'm sorry to hear this. I hate to hear that your device has broken again! Would you mind sending me a Private Message so that I can look into your device's particulars?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I hope you had a great weekend.

I would be happy to look into your device. Would you mind sending me a Private Message so that I can look into it further? Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.