cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crabdul
Astronaut

Tap here to make full screen not working.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello. I have been enjoying my s8 for a while now, but there is an app that isn't in full screen, it shows up as optimized in full screen apps in settings. A white bar shows up that says to tap it to enter full screen. It doesn't work, any help?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Tap here to make full screen not working.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would recommend reaching out to the developer. Not all apps are optimized for full screen mode. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would recommend reaching out to the developer. Not all apps are optimized for full screen mode. 

View solution in original post

LindaLu
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung could you please direct us on how to do this. My note 8 does not have half screen caller ID or full screen caller ID please please please please fix this

LindaLu
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung it should be your responsibility to make this happen with the larger caller ID screen like it used to on the Samsung phones. You should at least be able to recommend one or two apps that would make this change.  I know you don't want to be responsible in case it messes up our phones but maybe Samsung should just upgrade where that will happen and we won't need apps. Please reply to me ASAP I am at wit's end!

Crabdul
Astronaut

Thanks

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Thanks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are welcome.