Literally have called customer service 4 times already trying to return the **bleep** phone. First guy said it would up to 5 days for an RMA and email with return label. 2nd call on the 5th day said keep waiting. 3rd call the rep apparently upgraded the situation, said wait 1-2 days. 4th call, they said it's weekend, Ecommerce is off and there's nothing she could do. Called on May 2nd, today is the 16th and still nothing! No followup call or email whatsoever. How embarassing. There's no option to return online when most companies out there let you use an automated RMA system. This is the last time I'm buying a Samsung product. I had originally want to exchange because of tint issue, erratic Bixby button, and poor seal on the phone. Now I'm just going to return the **bleep** thing. The phone and the extra pack were over $1000! This is unacceptable for a multi billion dollar company, way to win back your customers.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I've been dealing with the same thing... I wanted to exchange my S8+ for a regular S8's and I called their e-commerce dept. The rep said he didn't know if that could be done but had to ask his supervisor who had already left for the day (which was ridiculous and unprofessional in itself) so I had to call the following day. The next day I was told I had to return the phones and re-purchase them... the whole process seemed inconvenient and ridiculous but I agreed and I was told I would get a return label 3-5 business days later. A week later, still no labels and I had to call once again... this time the rep stated my request for return labels was denied and I'm stuck with two phones that I don't even want. My mind is blown how terrible their service is, and any other reputable company would honor a simple request to exchange. Keep in mind I had the phones for about 2 weeks. I will never make the same mistake and order any product from this shady company again.
I'm out over $100 in accessories that I can't return. I returned my second S8+ because of the restarting issue and went back to my old phone for a bit. If two different phones were doing it and Samsung is not commenting on it I didn't want to take a chance of getting stuck with it.
Would everyone who encountering this, please send me a PM with your ticket number?
I faced same thing, my ticket number for return [removed by moderator]
1. Received Note8 on 10/17/2017. Found screen defective. Called samsung immediately for return. Was provided ticket# [removed by moderator] and told to wait for RMA.
2. Multiple calls between 10/22/2017 and 12/10/2017..Over 50 days since requested for return, still no RMA.
3. Finally RMA provided on 12/13/2017 asking to return all the bundled items (Gear, Sim card, phone) by 12/23/2017.
4. Sent all the items in one box, that was delivered to Samsung returns on 12/18/2017.
5. On 12/22/2017 received an email where my return for phone was denied, but returns acceped Gear (promo bundle), and Sim card.
6. I received denied return phone on 12/28/2017, and there was a note stating why my phone return was denied - reason was "phone not returned within 30 days of order"... Seriously, I requested for RMA on 10/17/2017 and waited complete 58 days before RMA was provided to me..And then YOU GUYS deny return saying its over 30 days.....
DO SOMETHING NOW..to improve your service.
Im going trhough the same thing, my rep told me im out of the return window and there is nothing they can do now. Im stuck with a galaxy s9 that was sent back to me for missing a part whicb i sent it with the part originlly. SAMSUNG easily accepted the promo items (chromebook and 64 GB card) but will not take the phone back or ship me back the promo items!!!!