cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

The play store doesnt add icons on my S8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I download from play store on my new S8, it doesnt add any icons. Is that something which can be fixed.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: The play store doesnt add icons on my S8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you referring to adding downloaded applications directly to the home screen after they finish?

If the option is available for your device, it will be located in the Home Screen Menu Settings located in the Display Settings Menu to Lock home screen. I'd double-check to see if this option is selected.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you referring to adding downloaded applications directly to the home screen after they finish?

If the option is available for your device, it will be located in the Home Screen Menu Settings located in the Display Settings Menu to Lock home screen. I'd double-check to see if this option is selected.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The option your looking for is located in display settings

Settings>display>home screen>add app to home screen

This option adds the app to the home screen when its first downloaded from the play store

To normally access your apps when this option is off, swipe up on the home screen