cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect my Gear S3 to Gear app on my phone.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

can't pair my s3 frontier to s8+ everytime i connect my s3 frontier to my s8 by using the wearable app it will go exit automatically when it reach to 90% setting up the phone and i dont know why it always happen. please help me guys i already tried uninstall/reinstall the wearable app ,clearing the data and cache and also reseting my s3 frontier. i will attach the model # of my phone and watch.Screenshot_20190227-221002_Galaxy Wearable.jpg

20190227_221519.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unable to connect my Gear S3 to Gear app on my phone.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi i would like to inform you that my device is already paired to my phone and its working properly now. I tried for the 2nd time to clear the cache and data of my wearable app and delete from bluetooth paired device, after that i paired it again and finally it was sucessfully paired. thanks for your assistance 😁

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Were your devices purchased in the U.S.?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i purchased my s3 frontier via suoq online shop here in saudi arabia and also my phone here in saudi arabia in the mall

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for this info! As this is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek support for your area. You can do so here: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thank you i will try to go in any support center here in jeddah ksa

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi i would like to inform you that my device is already paired to my phone and its working properly now. I tried for the 2nd time to clear the cache and data of my wearable app and delete from bluetooth paired device, after that i paired it again and finally it was sucessfully paired. thanks for your assistance 😁