same here

userOiQcqQv1ju
Constellation

Re: Update_ April 2, 2019

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Always On Display Fix:

(settings >> Lock screen >> Always on display >> Display mode >> Show always

To alphabetize your apps:

Hit the menu options in your app screen (upper right) and select sort  You can either custom or alphabetically sort them.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
userHaXNtMVtyd
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userOiQcqQv1ju wrote:

To alphabetize your apps:

Hit the menu options in your app screen (upper right) and select sort  You can either custom or alphabetically sort them.

Excellent help on the AOD!  Still, I don't understand why it needs to be deeper than it already was.  Regardless, thanks for the help!

userzzaol8AqVz
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Terrible update! Many better things to fix. Now my phone is horribly slow. And I hate read report nobody needs to know if I read their message

Samsung_jJOwSZK
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I followed the instructions to turn back on the always on display.... Didn't work.... Not to mention there is no longer an option to put the picture I had as the always on display.

This and many(to the 10th power) reasons has ruined samsung for me

user1cmqhQLlT1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I really can only come up with one comment about this update......W.T.F!!!!!!!!!
usergIEkTiWGrk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not sure how to word this but does anyone know of a fix for when I press the active apps button (the lower left button with three vertical lines) the currently used app doesn't pop up. So if I want to close the app I'm currently using, I have to press that button and then scroll over to the app and swipe up instead of just pressing the button and swiping up. It's a minor thing but I'm finding it super annoying

usereDCaV0pSsx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Humm I just tried to block a call. Anybody know why I have to receive a PIN to do it? This update is really ridicules. My first non flip-phone was I phone then I moved to Samsung, now it is looking like I will need to find another brand. Any suggestions?

userJecSHyBj5O
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Google Pixel has been getting lots of praise, lately.
userIJMAGzjMTA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not only can I not see at a glance *who* called/messaged/texted (I don't care the number, I want to see who it was), ALL apps that I loaded for adaptive technology due to debilitating migraines in order for me to look at the screen for more than 30 seconds at a time no longer work. Please send help.

Navigating to try to send someone to text message is now preposterous for someone who has disabilities. Did you run this by people who use adaptive technology? Because this is beyond frustrating. It may not have crossed your mind that people who are disabled use your phone's, but we do. We will not trying to be what was me, I'm trying to point out here that you've now made it extremely difficult for me and others like me to navigate what used to be pretty easy and straightforward. This legitimately makes me start vomiting if I look at my phone for more than 2 minutes at a time. Please fix this.