cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iron_Mike
Constellation

Re: Update March 2019 No Data

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone updated to Android 9 yesterday and I have had the same issue ever since. I reached out to Sprint and tried everything - dialing the ## numbers, updating the profile, I even did a factory reset. Nothing has worked. The best I can get is 3G but that is very unstable.

My wife's phone updated with no problems. The only difference I've seen between the 2 phones is the APNs. She has a different list than I do. Is there anyway to uninstall or reinstall the update?

This is very frustrating. I'm going to stop by the Sprint store tomorrow. Until then, I'll enjoy my over priced flip phone!

Samsung_UXp5R5O
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's nothing like the previous version. I feel reallly unhappy with this update. I haven't been able to recover quite a few features from the last version. Starting with the accessibility... Samsung still needs to work on several aspects!

userm1O27TO8U3
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem after Pie update, no data unless on Wi-Fi.  Called Straight talk and they said everything was ok on their end.   Tried changing many APN's but no luck. Took my SIM card out and put in the wife's S7 and it worked fine so the problem is definitely in my phone.  Not sure where to turn to.  I hear Samsung is not much help also.  Might have to go back to rooting.

userYZEJ5shA6w
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased it from a local shop 

Cant get my setting by them approached them multiple times

It is samsung company version

Serial no RF8J622KFCB

Model SM-G950FD

Samsung s8

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry