cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZ6kk0XhU7v
Constellation

Re: Update March 2019 No Data

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My data started working after I updated the profile. I went to settings, system update, and update profile.

userf1YPrqob9w
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem and updating the profile did not help any. What is going on? I have no LTE and this is frustrating, it happened after the update. 

userf1YPrqob9w
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem and updating the profile did not help any. What is going on? I have no LTE and this is frustrating, it happened after the update. 

Goldie19
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got off the phone with Sprint and got a fix for this.  Turn off your phone for a couple of minutes.  Restart and go to the telephone keypad and dial ##72786# - don't freak out when it says factory reset - that's just for the data settings, you won't lose any pictures or anything - you will then get a blank white or black screen for a few minutes and then the phone will boot back up and then it will reconfigure your data settings.  You will see the LTE come up next to your phone bars and then to test it out - turn off you wi-fi and try to connect to the internet.  It should work.  BTW - I did have to do the dial thing twice before it worked, and it did take a few minutes to work.  Good Luck.  BTW this is not specific to Sprint - that number is the Samsung data reset code.

userHsAU5nOZ8a
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did that 3 times already and I'm still having data issues 

Max98327
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Worked for me, after the most resent update I got, April 24th? phone worked, took me a wile to reliase the issue 

userHsAU5nOZ8a
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was told to Samsung that is a software issue and that they are working on it it will be sending out an update

prdamrican
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing.  Got an update today - April 1, 2019 - (the OneGUI or something like that) now no data over the mobile data network.  I will be reaching out to Sprint when I get off work to see what is going on as it looks like there are no easy solutions here... but it was most defintely working before the update...

Goldie19
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got off the phone with Sprint and got a fix for this.  Turn off your phone for a couple of minutes.  Restart and go to the telephone keypad and dial ##72786# - don't freak out when it says factory reset - that's just for the data settings, you won't lose any pictures or anything - you will then get a blank white or black screen for a few minutes and then the phone will boot back up and then it will reconfigure your data settings.  You will see the LTE come up next to your phone bars and then to test it out - turn off you wi-fi and try to connect to the internet.  It should work.  BTW - I did have to do the dial thing twice before it worked, and it did take a few minutes to work.  Good Luck.

prdamrican
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ditto. Just got back from the Sprint store... that's exactly what they did. They claimed that they've had these issues ever since the 10+ came out, that Sprint had made some changes to the network. Has to do with the profile.  Anyway, 30 second fix...