cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Vibrate on music

Every time i play music my phone keeps vibrating on pause and play and even when im playing and turn it off it also vibrates any solutions ?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Vibrate on music

Hello userHBEa0opiqO,

I understand the frutstration of having an issue like this occuring when you want to play music. This could be a software issue- if you are using a music application native to the phone such as Google play music or Samsung music, I  would recommend backing up all of your information to a Samsung Cloud or even your Google Cloud, and performing a Factory data Reset which can be done in the settings of your device. 

- If you are using a third party app for music, possibly removing the app and re downloading it.

-If the issue occurs with any app whether native or third party- even youtube, then possibly try the Factory Data reset route. 

If the issue persists- this could be a hardware issue with the vibration itself- at which point I would attempt to find a Samsung Authorized Location, to get the device tested and repaired if needed.

Link to find Locations:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Hope This Helps!

Product Expert

Re: Vibrate on music

Hey sorry for this issue you are expereincing can you check this before you do anything else.

Go into Settings>Accessibility>Hearing and turn off Auto Haptic.