cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lihspang
Asteroid

What happened to my s8 screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My screen just started flickering and having splited black galaxy unresponsive screen yesterday. It was fine in the morning, my screen does have a few problems that I left unfixed for a few weeks, such as a purple color pixel line, a few minor cracks and a small bit of stuck pixels, but my screen has gone mostly unresponsive and wild now. I dropped my phone for a few times. Heres a picture below:screenissues8.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Looks like your phone took physical damage to it. You can...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Looks like your phone took physical damage to it. You can take it to your nearest uBreakiFix for repair

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Chicken_gurl
Astronaut

God , I feel bad for u and the phone...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

God , I feel bad for u and the phone...

lihspang
Asteroid

Re: God , I feel bad for u and the phone...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can’t play Adopt Me now ;(

Highlighted
Crystalc86
Astronaut

The ink leaked I have had a zte do this to me a Samsung p...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The ink leaked I have had a zte do this to me a Samsung phone do this and but the zte and Samsung both had cracked screens I have also had a J7 do this with no cracks or damage at all when i went to sleep one night it was fine and when I woke up the next morning it was like that and it slowly leaked black until my whole screen went black. I also had a note 5 do this when I went to bed it was fine woke up it would not show anything except a black screen but would ring later I found out the reason the note 5 and J7 did it was because they got way over heated. Best of luck.

lihspang
Asteroid

Re: The ink leaked I have had a zte do this to me a Samsung p...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the reply, I will look into it.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Looks like your phone took physical damage to it. You can...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Looks like your phone took physical damage to it. You can take it to your nearest uBreakiFix for repair

View solution in original post

lihspang
Asteroid

Re: Looks like your phone took physical damage to it. You can...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the reply, but is this possibly screen ink leaking that the user above mentioned?