cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userOViI3OfuTi
Asteroid

Where are my scheduled text messages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hate this latest update with a passion! I am going to turn off be automated update feature in Google Play. I will not go through this again! I use the schedule text message feature in my business. I send up to 100 schedule text messages per night. Now that I have found the hidden feature of scheduling text messages which was the dumbest decision, now when I schedule a text message it disappears. Instead of the text message appearing at the top of my messages the way it did in the previous version, now I cannot find it. I am almost forced to use another scheduling app because of these most recent changes. That just doesn't make sense! Someone needs to be held accountable for this most recent update because there are too many complaints all over the Internet about this most recent update. It is horrible! Can somebody tell me where I can find the text messages after they are scheduled for delivery? Am I overlooking something? Help please!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userHS8rPZuFBD
Cosmic Ray

Re: Where are my scheduled text messages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay, I think the best thing you can do is to call support and ask them to log into you phone and let them fix it that way !!!!

They can do things in the background that you and I cannot do unless you have a rooted phone ...... I hope this helps you 👍👍👍👌

I just have not had all the problems that I see coming in here ..... but ..... there are a whole heck of a lot of users too 🤔👌

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
userHS8rPZuFBD
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi .... see screen shots from your messages app 👍

userOViI3OfuTi
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you but I know how to schedule the message. After reading several post of other users who had asked the same question I have been able to actually schedule my text messages. However, after I send the text message I don't see it anymore. I cannot find it. In the previous version as soon as I sent the completed scheduled text message it would turn gray and appear at the top oh my text messages in date and time order.

userHS8rPZuFBD
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh, I'm sorry, I miss understood 🤔

You already found the scheduled messages option .... the messages are just disappearing on you ........ 1st thing I would try is to uninstall the app then shut down and reboot ...... then when rebooted, reinstall the messages app ..... if this is possible by you, ........ if not then ask support to log into your phone and let them fix it !!!!

Highlighted
userOViI3OfuTi
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If I uninstall the app for my text messages and then reinstall the app will I lose any of my text messages? I run a business and I cannot, absolutely cannot afford to lose any of my text messages!!!

userHS8rPZuFBD
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah, I understand, I have discovered something funky going on with the power modes and the Good Lock application ...... but ...... I think I fixed it 👍...... by selecting each mode .... then shut down and reboot ...... I did it for each mode 9ne at a time ...... and that got rid of the problem with Good Lock !!!!

userHS8rPZuFBD
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I WOULD BACK UP ALL OF YOUR TEXT MESSAGES FIRST ..... OR SEND THEM ANOTHER WAY FOR NOW ...... don't want you to lose any of them ...... 👌👍

useryiObJnqOJx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also grab the update but my schedule message still there.

T3ch_Guru
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not me I love this new update it's about time Samsung updates the UI it's been years and it was getting boring I've been with Samsung since 2012

useryiObJnqOJx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION