cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
userHS8rPZuFBD
Cosmic Ray

Re: Where are my scheduled text messages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay, I think the best thing you can do is to call support and ask them to log into you phone and let them fix it that way !!!!

They can do things in the background that you and I cannot do unless you have a rooted phone ...... I hope this helps you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

I just have not had all the problems that I see coming in here ..... but ..... there are a whole heck of a lot of users too πŸ€”πŸ‘Œ

View solution in original post

userFK1ZfaFfRA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can't find my scheduled text either & I've done it twice. Then if I try to add a recipient it won't save it. So bloody annoying. The "solution" to call support for them to find it isn't a solution for me at midnight. Hate this update as I've also lost all pre April photos when they vanished from my gallery & phone. Enough dodgy updates - if it ain't broke leave it alone.

userFK1ZfaFfRA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can't find my scheduled text either & I've done it twice. Then if I try to add a recipient it won't save it. So bloody annoying. The "solution" to call support for them to find it isn't a solution for me at midnight. Hate this update as I've also lost all pre April photos when they vanished from my gallery & phone. Enough dodgy updates - if it ain't broke leave it alone. *UPDATE* I've just discovered if you do a search in your messages for some text particular to the message you've scheduled the message you've scheduled pops up in the search.  Still doesn't appear at the top of your messages though. Stupid.

userQOPYqRszId
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just figured this out.

Unless you pin them, they're at the bottom of the list of all your messages.