cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabby98
Astronaut

Where's split screen/multi screen after And9 April update?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Split/multi screen is an awesome feature. I use it all the time and cannot seem to activate it now.

Am I missing a setting or did they somehow think it a good thing to take away something we use?!

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Where's split screen/multi screen after And9 April update?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To use split screen you click the recent app button then click the icon of the first app then in the drop down menu select open in split screen then you can click on your second app 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To use split screen you click the recent app button then click the icon of the first app then in the drop down menu select open in split screen then you can click on your second app 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

3ric
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

On your navigation bar, press the symbol to open you're running apps. When they appear, press and hold one of the app cards and you should be able to drag it in to pop up or split screen if the app is capable.

Highlighted
gabby98
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can't accept both solutions but thank you both for your response.

I don't know why they'd get rid of the long press of the app button up activate this option.

Ty!

usernnIXSyhooh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Agreed! The split screen was a big reason I bought this phone and now it's so difficult to use this feature. I feel like I would have been better off buying a much cheaper phone. 

Stolirocks
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So doing 4 taps is somehow better than 1? I'm on android because I hate apple os.