cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SrS27a
Asteroid

WiFi calling feature does not work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello all, I have a bit of a problem with my S8 active. When I turn on the WiFi calling feature and go through the first set in set up, I get an error message saying "Oops that was not supposed to happen, give us a minute and we'll get it fixed so you can try again later" Followed by a error message EDS0060. I looked online to find out what the error code means, but to no advil. 

Anyone know what this means, and know what might be the problem? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Red Giant

Re: WiFi calling feature does not work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @SrS27a According to AT&T's site, that error code has to do with not being able to activate WiFi Calling on your device. I would recommend reaching out to them to see if they can help you activate this feature as it seems to be tied to your account.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
moe
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Which carrier are you on? If it's AT&T or Verizon, it's rumored that they have either removed the feature from the S8 phones or the service itself is complete **bleep**. 

SrS27a
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am on the carrier AT&T. If they really have disabled WiFi calling in Samsung's S8 and active line then why do they have the feature listed in the quick navigation menu in the first place🤔. Let alone show the conditions for wifi calling before activating it? and please can any one tell me what the error code EDS0060 even means? Such confusion. 

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @SrS27a According to AT&T's site, that error code has to do with not being able to activate WiFi Calling on your device. I would recommend reaching out to them to see if they can help you activate this feature as it seems to be tied to your account.

View solution in original post

SrS27a
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok, since this seems like this has to do with my AT&T account, i'll give them a call and ask what is going on. Hopefully I can get this fixed without and issues with them. I'll post a status update here if it is activated or something else that may of happened while I on the line with AT&T