cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usergDDecbT6B1
Astronaut

Wifi issues on s8 a couple days after software update

JUMP TO SOLUTION
So, all of a sudden I can't do certain thing while connected to wifi on my s8. I received and downloaded the new update a couple days ago, but now for some reason i can't update apps in the play store, i can't see images on certain apps, and speed tests on Pocket Geek or on Samsung + dont run. When i switch back to LTE all this works fine. ive done all the basic troubleshooting, phone off and back on, refresh the network on my phone, refresh my home network, i tried clean cache on my phone, tried turning location services off. nothing seems to fix it. any ideas? or is this something im going to live with for 2 years. i just came to Samsung after a year of the childs toy iPhone id much like not to go back.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
usergDDecbT6B1
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
it solved it self not sure what happened but its working now.
5 REPLIES 5
Honored Contributor

Re: Wifi issues on s8 a couple days after software update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Community! Anyone else seeing this problem? Anyone have a workaround? Let us know!  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usergDDecbT6B1
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
it solved it self not sure what happened but its working now.
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hmm, interesting! I'm glad to hear that everything is working though.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userN0iDznVEuU
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I have changed my SIM card and cannot connect to public networks and mobile network is not working either, like when Im at Uni cannot connect to any. 

I have restarted the phone and reseted network, nothing happening. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code, baseband version, and carrier information?