Original topic:

Windows Defender ATP VPN in work profile not working properly

(Topic created on: 1/21/21 9:59 AM)
userKMokVABUCo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S8

Hi, guys.

I work for a certain company and have Microsoft Intune installed on my phone. Everything was set up in a work profile and was working fine until a recent update where they had me install Windows Defender ATP, which signed into a VPN on my behalf. Now, I can see notifications from apps inside the work profile (like Teams and Outlook), but when I open the apps, they no longer load anything - I can't actually read the emails or the messages.

My model number is SM-G955U with Android version 9. Any idea why this is happening?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S8

I would recommend reaching out to the network administrator for your company for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S8

I would recommend reaching out to the network administrator for your company for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes