cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3bPXZir2Py
Constellation

Re: Worst Customer Service of ANY Company

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm going through the same thing right now trying to get a refund on my gear icon xs, its been since early February and i keep getting the run around on a gift card that is supposed to be sent to me in the amount i paid for ear buds,  I've called every week and every week they tell me the business days <edit> and the most recent weeks they say you should be getting it next week to look out for an email with tracking number but i should definitely be getting it next week,  that's been said to me for almost 3 weeks now and no email no anything,  so it feels like I've been robbed of my money and i definitely want to report to better business bureau and file a lawsuit just so they are accountable for how poorly they deal with customer service. And im sorry but do they have any other places they hire for customer service because all i get is people from middle east which i don't mind but at time area hard to understand plus i would like to get someone from the states.. if anyone has a way to get this resolved

Highlighted
userDxjAoRKa1o
Constellation

Re: Worst Customer Service of ANY Company

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They have had my tablet two months anxd they still havent fixed it. I have been on the  phone over 11 hours total and now they tell me that they are going to replace it only they cant because thery dont have the model or a comprebale one. I bought mine new in December 2018. I sent in my orginal reciept so that they could verify warranty and now i have to go and get another copy becasue they lost that one. I am beyond upset at this time and I will nevere buy Samsubnf again. I am also contacting the CEO of BestBuy and letting them know how bad the customer service is at Samsung. Im just going to give up. They can keep the  broken pad at this point. God, a horrible,horrible company and service